Tuesday 7 May 2013

Asylum Challenge - The End

Hoenn earned 100,000 simoleons thanks to a generous chance card from his Mayor job, where Malcolm Landgraab donated him 30,000. As he'd passed 75,000 a short while ago that made up easily for it and his lifetime want was achieved.

I was all ready to go when I realized I'd made Hoenn recycle today's paper meaning I could not move him out until the morning, meaning surviving the nightly ghost assaults. Through trips to the bathroom, outside and generally anywhere the ghosts were not (as there were three, Hoenn was spooked a few times) Hoenn managed to make it until the morning and has now moved out.

Johto, a surviving female Sim died from a triple ghost shock on the last night, as had her companions the night previous and the one before that.

This leaves the house with eight ghosts, as a visitor was struck by lightning about a week ago in Sim time. I have no idea of my score on this, but I did have a really good time playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment